Ku500 Chocolate Ball Mill (K8016004)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1-10 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K8016004
- Application: Chocolate
- Trademark: Kingunion
- Specification: HACCP CE FDA GMC SGS
- HS Code: 84382000
- Certification: CE, ISO9001, HACCP, FDA, Gmc
- Outside Dimension: 1100X1250X2150mm
- Transport Package: International Standard Wooden Cases
- Origin: Wuxi City/China
Recently, we have detected that some unprofessional companies or privates are embezzling the same pictures & information as Kingunion Group's for making biz, which has frequently launched bad influence on the image of kingunion and damaged benefits of customers. Accordingly, we, as the law department, would like to reclaim that all products' pictures & technical information are designed & translated by kingunion team, and we will take the law or other measures to protect our privilege if any plagiarism is detected or reported.
This chocolate ball mill consisting of two-motor milling system, temperature controlling system, PLC controlling system, conveying system, moveable storage tank and machine configuration is mainly used for fast refining cocoa and other ingredients. It rotates in conjunction with our refiner conch, the ball mill can not only be used for milling chocolate butter, but also for chemical materials and other foodstuff.
Connecting inleting --Starting controller --Pumping --Fast milling --Milled materials outleting
|Model||Overall power||Milling ball weight||Yeild||Milling time|
|Granule sugar||Sugar powder|
1. Adopt PLC automatic controlling system, convenient operation, easy maintenance & cleaning.
2. More working fucntions to produce chocolate balls.
3. All Food Grade 304 SS makes materials cater HACCP CE FDA GMC SGS International Standards.
4. Imported electric appliances, such as Omron, Siemens, Schneider, etc. ensure the stable working performance without defaults.
PS: To issue FORM A, FORM B, FORM E, FORM P, C/O, etc. for the privilege for local Custom Duty.